Happy Lunar New Year! What better way to leap into the New Year than to celebrate love and all things corsetry. Now until the end of February enjoy 25% off during checkout on all orders over $1,000. For fun fashion ideas and corset styles that will be sure to give you a discount, read on for our three celebrity-inspired corsets.
February is also Black History month. In honor of #blacklivesmatter and all things political and controversial, Beyonce released a brand new video and song just a day before the Superbowl without any promo or warning. Not only did she manage to release an amazing song that got people to buzz all over the internet, release coinciding merchandise related to the song and announced her upcoming tour dates, she killed it with her iconic fashion-style and nod towards history.
If you’re interested in looking like Queen Bey herself and recreating the style, we’ve got your back! Here are our style recommendations from Versatile Corsets that best represent some of the “Formation” looks. Please note these are only our interpretations based on our available styles and fabrics!
1. Lace Corset
This look is fun and a bit of a period piece. Her corset blends with the wallpaper in the background.
Try this look with the Laced Enchantment Over Bust Corset.
Our style recommendations and fabric options are as follows.
- Champagne or Nude Satin for the main fabric
- Trim Fabric in White Satin
- Boning Fabric in White Satin (optional) or just stick with the same as the main fabric (Your choice of Nude or Champagne)
- Ribbon color in White
- Optional Nude Lace Overlay for a more patterned wallpaper look
- White Satin Ruffles added to the top trim of the corset
2. White Lace & Ribbons
This look is all about the white lace and ribbons! Try it with the Lucerne Over Bust Corset
- White Satin for the main fabric, boning fabric, binding fabric and trim fabric
- Add White Lace overlay
- White Satin for ruffles
3. Victorian Gothic
This look has an old-fashioned Victorian era flair to it. Black is everything! Great for a gothic look.
Style the Valerian Corset with:
- Black Satin for the main fabric, boning fabric, binding fabric and trim fabric
- Optional Black Twill for the main fabric, boning fabric, binding fabric and trim fabric for a little bit extra special flair
- Or try optional Black Twill for the trim and/or boning or binding fabric if you’d like a subtle pattern difference
- Black Ribbon
- No ruffles (no frills!)
- Optional Black Organza overlay for some extra sheer
Have fun and feel like a Queen with your inner Queen Bee coming out. Leap into the New Year with these fun fashion ideas and styles! Get all three looks this month and receive 25% off during checkout!
For help with customizing your corset please email sales (at) versatilecorsets (dot) com